- Me: I dreamed we were at my grandpas and I was sleeping on the couch. And then everyone was loud and talking and excited and the front door opened and like 10 million tiny kittens poured into the house. I nearly had a kittenattack.
- Husband: AWWWW sorry
- Husband: That's an adorable way to die
Some stoned neighbors thought that my husband was Superman last night. I think that makes our dog Superpooper.
Sherlock and Marcus in Elementary - Marcus encounters Clyde… idk what after that. Hilarity, I assume. :)
Joan, Ms Hudson, Sherlock and Bell cuddling on the couch watching a movie? :3
These will be so much fun!
Sherlock and John dancing
Someone give me a drawing prompt, please? Preferably Sherlock, Elementary, Criminal Minds, or Community. I’ll draw any ship, no ship, and most scenarios - but I can’t promise it will be quality work.
In honor of Autistic Pride Day
Here’s a list of my favorite Autistic fictional characters:
- Sherlock Holmes
- Abed Nadir
- Jerry Espenson
- Jake Bohm
- Georges Seurat (Sunday in the Park with George)
Reblog this and add your favorites!
Dina from Dumbing of Age, Emily from Questionable Content.
- Tina - Bob’s Burgers
- Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds
- Moss - the IT Crowd
- Mr. Bean
- Temperance Brennen - Bones
- The entire alien family on 3rd Rock From the Sun
- Huey - the Boondocks
- Doctor House - House MD
- Edd - Ed, Edd, and Eddy
- Daria - Daria
- Robert O. Goren - Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Amelia Bedilia - children’s books
- Amelie - Amelie
- Sherlock - BBC and Elementary
- Abed - Community
I’ll refrain from listing more and more and more.